1. Fermentation process:The fermentation of organic raw materials plays an important role in the organic fertilizer production line.
2. Crushing process: using semi-wet material crusher to crush large piece high water content materials into powder.
3. Mixing process: After being crushed, the fertilizer powder should be mixed evenly before granulating.
4. Granulating process: Granulating process is a core part in the organic fertilizer production line. The powder will be granulated into fertilizer granules.
5. Drying and cooling process: fertilizer dryer and cooler used for fertilizer granules drying and cooling to achieve appropriate moisture.
6. Screening process: After cooling, there is powdered material in the end products. All fines and bug particles need to be screened out.
7. Packaging process: The final fertilizer will be packed into bags by packing machine. It’s last part in the organic fertilizer production line.
1) Agricultural waste: straw, rice bran, grass, dregs of beans, cotton dregs, etc.
2) Animal manure: poultry litter and animal waste, such as fish market, urine and dung of Cow, Pig, Sheep, Deer, Chicken, Duck, Geese, Goat, earthworm cast etc.
3) Industrial waste: biogas residue, palm oil residue, wine lees, vinegar residue, starch pulp, manioc waste, sugar scum, furfural residue, bean cakes, fruit residue, etc.
4) Home scrap: food waste, bones, the roots and leaves of vegetables, etc.
5) Sewage sludge, Pond sludge, Residues of urban rubbish, etc.
6) Bentonite, Diatomite, Zeolite, Lignite, Turfs/Peat, etc.